2021 The Art of Impossible
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
SPEAKER: Steven Kotler, Author & Speaker
What does it take to accomplish the impossible? What does it take to shatter our limitations, exceed our expectations, and turn our biggest dreams into our most recent achievements? We'd like to personally invite you to The Way Forward Live Webcast on March 23rd for a conversation with New York Times bestselling author and peak performance expert, Steven Kotler, on his new book, The Art Of Impossible.
Steven decodes the secrets of elite performers - athletes, artists, scientists, CEOs, etc. - who have achieved what was previously thought of as 'impossible'. He explains how we can stretch far beyond our capabilities, making impossible dreams much more attainable for all of us. We are all capable of so much more than we know. It doesn't really matter what the "more" that you want is - maybe you want more productivity; maybe you want a more meaningful life; maybe you want to be the first person to live on Mars - the formula is always the same. We all share the same biology, and the secret to peak performance is getting our biology to work for us rather than against us.
Over the past 30 years, Steven has studied how people pull off the impossible in every domain imaginable: sports, science, technology, business, art, music, culture, etc. Building on his research and cutting-edge neuroscience, Steven has systematized an easy-to-follow how-to format that anyone can use to significantly improve their lives and their performance.
In this interactive fireside chat, we will cover
- We are all capable of so much more than we know. Human potential is invisible especially to ourselves. There is a formula to achieve what you may believe is impossible
- Learn how to get to a 'state of flow' - an optimal state of consciousness where we feel our best and perform our best.
- Explore a quartet of cognitive abilities: motivation, learning, creativity and flow; and why these skills are so crucial to peak performance.
- Why not going big is so detrimental to us as leaders and individuals.
- It all begins with curiosity.
PLEASE NOTE: You must register to attend. Webcast link and dial in information will be sent to registrants 30 minutes before the start of the Webcast.