Sheraton Minneapolis West
Business & Economic Outlook - September 28th, 2022
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 from 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Featuring Brian Beaulieu CEO of ITR Economics
Prospering Through the Changes in 2023
2022 is winding down as we prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties of 2023. The decelerating rate of rise that characterized many industries and businesses in 2022 will linger into the first half of 2023 for many. We will present business strategies and tactics that address the projected changes in the economic landscape. We will also:
- Assess business demand for 2023 and into 2024.
- Analyze the labor market and present expectations for availability and labor costs.
- Present a clear picture of inflation and interest rates.
- Discuss lingering supply chain issues and ongoing pricing concerns.
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators and what they foretell for your markets.
- Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that impact your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning.
- Determine the potential impact of a shift in government from the midterm elections as well as the potential consequences of massive government programs.
- Assess the health of financial market trends and their impact, if any, on the forecasts.
FIRESIDE CHATS WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Bridgewater Bank
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Messerli Kramer
- Success Computer Consulting
- Wipfli LLP